Write For Us – Guest Posting
We encourage design professionals to share guest posts that provide unique, informative and helpful information for UX designers, UI Designs, Web Designers and Marketing Designers. This is an excellent opportunity for design professionals who want to promote themselves as an expert in that specific area.
You can submit your post by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Post should be original, unique, relevant, well-written content. Blog post should not be published anywhere else and should be made for DesignXplorer.co – we check Copyscape and Google before we publish!
- Posts should be at least 600 words.
- All images should be original, licensed or public domain. (No copyright infringement please)
- The articles should be easily readable and divided into sections with subheadings.
- Usually we prefer lists, tutorials and advice for designers, digital marketing and small business.
- All links in the post should be to relevant and quality websites.
- 1 link per 300 words is ideal, max 5 links in total. Including author link.
- Please include an author byline.
We are selective about what posts we publish. Your blog post should be well written, informative, interesting, unique and helpful.
Some ideas for blog post
- Hiring a designer
- Selecting a font for UI design
- Generating ideas
- Challenges and your solution to it.
- How to guides
- Small Business Guides
- Marketing Ideas
- Business Tutorials.
If you have any questions or if you want to submit your post, then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.